All shipping charges are calculated based on weight, dimensions, destination, total order value and type of service used.
- All goods are shipped FOB Mississauga (Canadian Arctic Producers showroom).
- Any claims for loss or damage in transit should be submitted directly to the carrier within 10 days of receipt of delivery.
- Canadian Arctic Producers and Arctic Co-operatives Limited cannot assume any liability for third party shipping arrangements.
- Applicable sales taxes will be applied on all Canadian orders (GST / PST / HST / QST).
U.S. & INTERNATIONAL SHIPMENTS
- CUSTOMS, DUTY & BROKERAGE CHARGES ARE THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE CONSUMER AND ARE NOT INCLUDED IN THE SHIPPING COSTS.
- For overseas/international destinations (excluding Canada and the U.S.), standard international shipping and handling costs will be calculated manually, based on the criteria listed above. Your online order will processed without shipping costs applied. Your credit card will not be charged for shipping until we have determined, and you have agreed to, the shipping method and associated costs. After you submit your order, you will receive an e-mail by the next business day, confirming the total price of your order with shipping costs. Once approved by you, we will charge your credit card and ship your order.
- It is prohibited, under the Marine Mammal Protection Act of 1972, to export from Canada,
any art or artifact created from a marine mammal, including whale bone, ivory walrus tusks, ivory narwhal
tusks, baleen and sealskin. (For further details, please refer to Export Restrictions.)
- If goods are returned as undeliverable, you will be contacted for confirmation of the delivery address. If no reply is received within a reasonable period, and in any event, within 30 days of the return of goods, a refund will be made. Refunds of this nature will be limited to the maximum value of the original order less shipping charges, and will only be issued against the original credit card supplied at the time of ordering.